Thawing the Inner Family of Self Ecourse
PLUS Get the Printed Book Free with This eCourse!
(Just pay Shipping & Handling)
The Thawing Your Inner Family of Self program blends some of the most powerful and effective techniques learned in almost 30 years of clinical experience. This massive multi-media course is based on Don's book Thawing Adult/Child Syndrome.
Who is it For?
"I use the eCourses at Serenity Cafe Academy with my in-office counseling clients, online coaching clients and Website Visitors from all over the world who are looking for step-by-step self-study programs. Other counselors and coaches who use the Iceberg Series in their practice also find these courses higly useful." ~ Don Carter, MSW, LCSW
- Thawing Your Inner Family of Self is designed for those who want to overcome Family of Origin Issues related to growing up in a less-than-nurturing family such as abandonment issues, addictions, PTSD, codependency, dysfunctional relationships, low self-esteem, chronic depression, etc.
- This program is also designed to teach other counselors and coaches these very powerful and effective techniques for helping their clients too. The program is a great compliment to any helping process by providing structure and tools for use within counseling and coaching session - and specially made to provide structure and focus for inbetween sessions!
Thawing the Inner Family of Self combines some of the classics with some of the newest, most powerful personal transformation technologies available today to create this interactive process for Overcoming Childhood Trauma, personal healing and development. These include Gestalt psychology, Ego-State therapy, Inner Family Systems Therapy, Precision Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Inner Child work, Parts Integration, Hypnosis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Schema Therapy, and many other models. This, of course, includes, at the very heart of the program, my own Iceberg Model.
Get Free Coaching from the Author:
Never be stuck or confused! Because EVERY PAGE has a members comments section, users can ask questions every step of the way and receive answers directly from the author, usually within the same day!
What else will I get from this course?
- If you are a professional helper, add state of the art therapy tools to expand your toolbox and provide structure for your clients even after therapy or coaching ends
- If you are helping yourself, learn effective skills for assessing the effects of childhood trauma and family of origin issues
- Plus, get help and coaching directly from the author on every page in every section!
- Understand a unified model of addiction, codependency, and Adult/Child Syndrome
- Overcoming long-standing emotional problems and abandonment issues
- Be able to co-create and maintain healthy relationships with others
- Develop a healthy relationship with self and increase self-awareness tenfold
- Improve Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Reduce or eliminate ineffective patterns of self-talk or behavior
- Have access to these tools for life as a resource for ongoing personal evolution
- Over 10 hours of content!
Who is this course perfect for?
- My Clients & Website Visitors: I use these eCourses with my in-office counseling clients, my online coaching clients, and make them available to my website visitors from all over the world for self-study.
- Counselors, Coaches, and their Clients: you can use the tools here to broaden your own practice in many ways, just as I do; use the courses with in-office clients, online coaching clients, and as your own self study to learn new interventions for use in your own practice.
- All Those Involved in Self-Study for Personal Growth: These tools are beneficial to over 90% of the people who are reading this right now. The topics cover a myriad of issues we face in everyday life. If you sign up and don't find anything worth the sign-up fee, just let me know and I will gladly give you a full refund!