Thaw - Freedom from Frozen Feelings Ecourse
THAW - Freedom from Frozen Feelings, the first book in the Thawing the Iceberg Series, is about the emotional wounds of abandonment, shame, and contempt created by growing up in a less-than-nurturing family. I was asked on many occasions to make the Iceberg and other information on the Internet-of-the-mind.com are available in print and EBook formats - Now it is also an online eCourse with everything in the book and bonus features frequently being added!
If you can relate to the Iceberg Model, or help people who can relate, THAW - Freedom from Frozen Feelings is a "must have." This eCourse outlines the wounding process experienced by those who were raised in a less-than-nurturing family; how those emotional wounds show up in various personal and interpersonal problems in adulthood.
An innovative, easy to understand, integrated model of addiction, codependency, enabling relationships, Adult/Child Syndrome and other manifestations of emotional abandonment is presented. Moderate to severe cases of abandonment come from situations in which the child does not fully or consistently get their emotional dependency needs met. THAW - Freedom from Frozen Feelings outlines these needs and the impact they have on our lives and relationships later on in life.
Each Chapter is presented in modules and embedded on its own page in the course. The eCourse works on all popular devices, including Apple and Android devices. The Journal questions at the end of each chapter are also embedded on their own page as part of each module.
Plus, Free Coaching from the Author...
Never be stuck or confused! Because EVERY PAGE has a members comments section, users can ask questions every step of the way and receive answers directly from the author, Usually within the same day!
THAW - 13 Modules
- Module 1: "What the hell is wrong with you?" Motivation, Dependency Needs, Iceberg Model
- Module 2: Anatomy of an Emotional Wound Abandonment, Shame, & Contempt - False Self
- Module 3: The Art of Survival External Focus, Impression Management - Invented Self
- Module 4: Who am I Really? Imperfect World & Spirituality - True Self
- Module 5: Distractions & Dependencies Addictions, Obsessions/Compulsions, and Other Issues
- Module 6: Codependency & Control Drama Triangle, Punish/Forgive Cycle, Enabling, Distance & Pursuit
- Module 7: Creating Frozen Feeling-States Fight-Flight-or-Freeze and Figure 8
- Module 8: Meeting the Family of Self Ego-States and the Wounded Inner Children
- Module 9: Homeostasis & Hitting Bottom Reaching Out, Resistance, & Relapse
- Module 10: The Tip of the Iceberg First things First, Networks of Addiction, Signs of Addiction
- Module 11: Developing a Safe Container Letting Go of Codependency & Turning the Focus Inward
- Module 12: Thawing Frozen Feeling-States Rewiring the Brain, Logical Levels, Neural Nets & the 12-Steps
- Module 13: Pathways of Ongoing Recovery Thawing the Iceberg Series: Thawing Adult/Child Syndrome, Thawing Childhood Abandonment Issues, and Thawing Toxic Relationships
PLUS Bonus Features...
Since this course is online, I have been able to add bonus features such as videos, audios and even an interactive Iceberg Presentation. Plus we will update the course with new videos, audios and content as they are created!
- Overcoming Fear of Abandonment (Audio)
- Releasing Self-Sabotage (Audio)
- Changing Your Psychological Position (Audio)
- Ego-State Projection Exercise (Audio)
- Creating Your Sanctuary (Audio)
- Discovering Your Ideal Self (Audio)